TRANSLATION - Ueda Tatsuya - Mouse Peace 2008 Pamphlet

 Hi guys, 

Finally, after a long... long long time, I've finished this little project!

In here you'll find the translation of Ueda's interview in his first solo concert's pamphlet, explaining how he produced it, how he chose the band's members and, also, you'll read his comments about each song he wrote for this concert! It's really interesting, so, please, read it!

Fun fact, I started working on it last year's February, planning to complete it for Ueda's birthday... but I never completed it nor touched it again till now lol

Of course, I've also provided the lyrics of each song, writing the romaji and translating them all!

With that being said, enjoy this reading ^^



MOUSE PEACE 2008 – PAMPHLET TRANSLATION 


Sparking


雨上がりの水溜りを

時折君は

キレイに思えた


溢れ出す光浴びて

 輝いている

君の闇照らすように 


何が惑わすの

凍えたその手を 

焼きつける太陽


あの空の向こうに 

何かがあるなら

さぁ 手を伸ばして

絡み付いた鎖剥がして

色鮮やかな風を身にまとって

光出す そう君の It's just sparking world


鎖付いた 胸の扉

擦り抜け濡れる

優しい透明な風


逃げ出してしまわぬように

両手広げて 

包み込む そっと強く


止まったままの

光に時計が 

時を刻み始める


あのキレイな虹を

越えて行けたら

何が見えるかな

ガラス玉に集めた光を

壊してしまわないように抱いて

闇さえも 解き放つ It's just sparking world


いつか 胸に描いた世界 It's just sparking world


あの空の向こうに

 何かがあるなら

さぁ 手を伸ばして

ガラス玉に集めた光を

壊してしまわないように胸に抱いて


輝いているキレイな虹を

越えて行けたら

何が見えるかな

絡みついた鎖はがして

色鮮やかな風を身にまとって

光り出す  そう君の

It's just sparking world…

Ame agari no mizutamari wo

tokiori kimi wa

Kirei ni omoeta


Afuredasu hikari abite kagayaiteiru

Kimi no yami terasu you ni


Nani ga madowasu no

Kogoeta sono te wo 

yaki tsukeru taiyou


Ano sora no mukou ni nanika ga aru nara

Saa te wo nobashite

Karami tsuita kusari hagashite

Iro azayakana kaze wo mi ni matotte

Hikari dasu sou kimi no

It's just a sparking world


Sabitsuita  mune no tobira surinuke fureru

Yasashii toumei na kaze


Nigedashite shimawanu you ni 

ryoute hirogete

Tsutsumi komu  sotto tsuyoku


Tomatta mama no 

hikari no tokei ga

Toki wo kizami hajimeru


Ano kirei na niji wo 

koete yuketara

Nanika mieru kana

Garasu dama ni atsumeta hikari wo

Kowashite shimawanai you ni daite

Yami sae mo toki hanasu

It's just a sparking world


Ano sora no mukou ni nanika ga aru nara

Saa te wo nobashite

Garasu dama ni atsumeta hikari wo

Kowashite shimawanai you ni daite


Kagayaiteru Kirei na niji wo koete yuketara

Nanika mieru kana

Karami tsuita kusari hagashite

Iro azayakana kaze wo mi ni matotte

Hikari dasu sou kimi no

It's just a sparking world!


The puddle of water after the rain

Sometimes, you thought

they’re beautiful 


The overflowing light basking in

is shining

as if it was shining on your darkness


What is puzzling you?

Those hands are freezing

Burning into the sun


If beyond that sky

there is something

then, take my hand

and rip off those chains coiling around you

Put the brilliant wind on your body

and let that light out  yours It’s just a sparking world


Chains attached  to the door of your chest

Slip through them and get wet

In the gentle clear wind


Don’t let it go and run away

Widen both your hands 

and wrap them up  quietly and strongly


Staying still

The clock in the light

started marking the time


If we could pass through

that beautiful rainbow

will we be able to see anything?

The light collected in a glass sphere

I hold it in my arms so it won’t be destroyed

Even in the darkness  I’ll release it It’s just a sparking world


One day  I’ll have that world depicted in my chest It’s just a sparking world


If beyond that sky

there is something

then, take my hand

The light collected in a glass sphere

I hold it in my arms so it won’t be destroyed


If we pass through

that beautiful shining rainbow

will we see anything?

Rip off those chains coiling around you

Put the brilliant wind on your body

and let that light out  yours It’s just a sparking world!




About “Sparking”:

The song I sang during debut’s period. At that time, the neat word was the subject, I put effort into writing a message to that kind of people (telling them): “Don’t just seclude into your own self, let’s try to daringly jump into a world you don’t know”.

Both the song and the arrangement were done in a great shape, I clearly remember that also during the concert fans were really excited. I was really happy.

There’s a dash feeling (in the song I suppose), and a “Let’s go”-like force which is good.

I can surely say that I plan to sing this song at the beginning of this concert. It seems to create big excitement (let. Grinding rising noise) and after that I can go on with a good flow.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOST

痛みに悶える 一滴の愛 飲み干せずにいる

疼いてこのまま奥に犯りあげて

抜げ出せずにいる


If we look up at this beautiful sky、

Maybe we can be innocent again:

It's never late to make a change


汚れて壊れた 身体だけを絡ませ突いて

逃げ出さないでよ 

擦り切れそうでしょう?

今さら泣きださないでね また日が堕ちてく

Being lost.


愛の無い果実 聞く耳もたずに

腐りかけてゆく


喰っては喰われて 何処迄朽るか?

光亡き穴へ


Strip yourself of pride.

You won't be prisoner of the artificial world.

Don't try to fake it, just be real.


愛の樹咲かせて

乾いた野原には花を 心には永遠を


いつかは屆くの?

初めてみた夢の続きを まだ遠いけれど

Being lost.


Ah 最後くらい

綺麗に穴そと飛んでみせて


汚れて 壊れた身体からだだけを

絡ませ突いて 逃げ出さないでよ

いつかは屆くの?

初めてみた夢の滓おりを

まだ遠いけれど

Being lost.

Itami ni modaeru Hitoshizuku no ai

Nomihosezu ni iru

Uzuite Kono mama

Oku ni yariagete

Nage dasezu ni iru


If we look up at this beautiful sky

Maybe we can be innocent again

It's never late to make a change


Kegarete kowareta  Karada dake wo karamase tsuite

Nige dasanaide yo

Surikiresou deshou?

Ima sara nakidasanaide ne

Mata hi ga ochiteku

Being lost


Ai no nai kajitsu

Kiku mimi motazu ni

Kusarikakete yuku


Kutte wa kuwarete

Doko made kuchiru ka?

Hikari naki ana e


Strip yourself of pride

You won't be prisoner of the artificial world

Don't try to fkae it, just be real


Ai no ki Sakasete

Kawaita nobara ni wa hana wo

Kokoro ni wa eien wo


Itsuka wa

Todoku no?

Hajimete mita yume no tsuzuki wo

Mada tooi keredo

Being lost


Ah Saigo kurai

Kirei ni soko

Tonde misete


Kegarete

Kowareta karada dake wo

Karamase tsuite

Nige dasanaide yo

Itsuka wa

Todoku no?

Hajimete mita yume no ori wo

Mada tooi keredo

Being lost

Being in this agony and pain

you won’t be able to drink a single drop of love

Aching like this, being completely violated inside

You can’t get out and escape


If we look up at this beautiful sky

Maybe we can be innocent again

It’s never late to make a change


It’s only the dirty and broken  bodies entwined that get stabbed

You can’t run away

You’re worn out, aren’t you?

Don’t cry now, the day is falling again

Being lost


A fruit without love  Without any ears to hear

You’re rotting away


The ones who eat get eaten, till what extent will this decay?

Until it’s just a hole with a dead light


Strip yourself of pride

You won’t be prisoner of the artificial world

Don’t try to fake it, just be real


Let the three of love bloom

That flower in the dry field, that eternity in your heart


Someday, will it reach you?

The continuation of that dream you’ve seen for the first time

even though it’s still far

Being lost


Ah At least at the end

Let me see you fly beautifully out of this hole


It’s only the dirty and broken  bodies entwined that get stabbed

You can’t run away

Someday, will it reach you?

The continuation of that dream you’ve seen for the first time

even though it’s still far

Being lost


About “LOST”:

To say it in a few words: it’s a song about a playgirl /laugh/.

How should I put it… a person who doesn’t love with pure feelings. I heard from a friend that “There are these kind of people”.

“But that kind of person actually knows deep in their heart that it’s not good –to be doing that-, however it can’t be helped by themselves and, I guess, they struggle”, so while I added my own guess from the point of view of a woman, I tried writing the lyrics.

Last year, I sang this song at KAT-TUN’s concert in Tokyo Dome, and at that time the venue’s illuminations were all shut down and I sang in total darkness.

I was fairly pleased with that production, since there was a great atmosphere.

I think that illuminations will be an important point for this concert, so I’ll put a lot of attention to many things and I want it to be shown in a cool way.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


腹ペコマン


チョコパンにクリームパンにチョコレートにミルクレープ

パンにバッターにハチミツ塗りたいよ

もちろんたっぷり(・∀・)/

ハンバーグにグラタン、肉まん、あんまん、ピザまん、カレーパン

今日のご飯はー体なんだろうなぁ

(うぎゃ~)


たんすいかぶつに脂質にとにかく高カロ!!

何でもいいからとにかくとっとと持ってこい!!

お腹と背中がくっついちゃうよ そんなのあるわけない!!

(えへへ(´∀`)/)


お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

お腹がグー(´д`) 

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

腹ペコマン!!

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

おならもプー(>∀<)/

腹減ったぁ~!!

(おかわり!!(´∀`)/)


夜中に細麵、太麵、とんこつ醬油にちぢれ麵

今度は麵類ズルズルいっちゃうか~

(替え玉一丁!)

起きたらチーズにヨーグル、牛乳、豆乳、生クリーム

ま、ま、ま、ままさかの牛さん攻めですかぁ~!?

(モーモー(´∀`)/)


食べてるだけで 汗かいちゃうよ

ぽたぽたぽたぽた水たまり

(いや~ん!♥)

○△×○△×只今消化中 こんだけ食べたら出さなきゃね?♥

(下ネタ⁉)


お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

お腹がグー(´д`) 

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

腹ペコマン!!

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

おならもプー(>∀<)/

腹減ったぁ~!!

(おかわり!!(´∀`)/)


○△×○△×只今消化中

あれあれ?あれあれ?腹ペコマン

(いや~ん!♥)

お腹と背中がくっついちゃうよ  そんなのあるわけない!!

(えへへ(´∀`)/)


お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

お腹がグー(´д`) 

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

腹ペコマン!!

お腹がグーグー(´д`) 

おならもプー(>∀<)/

腹減ったぁ~!!

(おかわり!!(´∀`)/)


腹減ったぁ~!!

Chocopan ni kuriimu ni chocoreeto ni mirukureepu

Pan ni bataa ni hachimitsu nuritai yo

[mochiron tappuri (・∀・)/]

Hanbaagu ni guratan, nikuman, anman, pizaman, kareepan

Kyou no gohan wa ittai nandaroona~

(Ugyaa~!)


Tansuikabutsu ni shibou ni tonikaku koukaro!!

Nandemo ii kara tonikaku tottoto mottekoi!

Onaka to senaka ga kuttsuichau yo Sonna no aru wake nai!!

(Ehehe (´∀`)/)


Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onaka ga guu (´д`)

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Harapeko man!!

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onara mo puu (>∀<)/

Hara hettaaa~

(Okawari!! (´∀`)/)


Yonaka ni hosomen, futomen, tonkotsu shouyuu ni chijiremen

Kondo wa menrui zuruzuu icchauka~

(Kaedama icchoo! (・∀・)/)


Okitara chiizu ni yooguru, gyuunyuu, toonyuu, namakuriimu

Ma, ma, ma, ma, masaka no ushi-san zeme desuka~!?

(moo moo! (´∀`)/)


Tabeteru dake de Ase kaichau yo

Pota pota pota pota mizu tamari

(Iyaan~♥)

○△×○△× Tada ima shoukachuu Kondake tabetara dasanakya ne ♥

(Shimoneta?! (°д°)/)


Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onaka ga guu (´д`)

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Harapeko man!!

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onara mo puu (>∀<)/

Hara hettaaa~

[Okawari!! (´∀`)/]


○△×○△× Tadaima shoukachuu

Are are? Are are? Harapeko man

(Iyaan~♥)

Onaka to senaka ga kuttsuichau yo Sonna no aru wake nai!!

(Ehehe (´∀`)/)


Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onaka ga guu (´д`)

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Harapeko man!!

Onaka ga guuguu (´д`) Onara mo puu (>∀<)/

Hara hettaaa~


Hara hettaaaa~!!

I want to smear cream on chocolate bread, chocolate on mille crepes, butter and honey on bread

(of course plenty of it  (・∀・)/)

Hamburgers and gratin, steamed buns with meat, bun with anko, bun of pizza, curry bread

What the heck will I have today as a meal?

(Ugya~!)


In any case, some carbohydrates, fats and high in calories!!

Anything is good, anyway, so bring it here quickly!

My stomach and back are sticking together How can it be!?

(Ehehe (´∀`)/)


My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Starving man!!

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Even my farts go puu (>∀<)/

I’m hungryyy~

(Give me another!!  (´∀`)/)


In the middle of the night, noodle soup, noodles, tonkatsu with soy sauce, wrinkled noodles

Shall I go for some slippery noodles this time?

(A double portion of it! (・∀・)/)

When I wake up, cheese and yogurt, milk, soy milk, fresh cream

W-w-w-w-will I attack mrs cow~!?

(moo moo! (´∀`)/)


I’m just eating And I’m sweating

Drip drip drip drip, a puddle

(Iyaan~♥)

○△×○△× Just now, I’m in the middle of digesting  If I ate this much, I better let it out, right?  ♥

(Dirty joke?!(°д°)/)


My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Starving man!!

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Even my farts go puu (>∀<)/

I’m hungryyy~

(Give me another!!  (´∀`)/)


○△×○△× Just now, I’m in the middle of digesting

Whoa? Whoa? Starving man

(Iyaan~♥)

My stomach and back are sticking together How can it be!?

(Ehehe (´∀`)/)


My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Starving man!!

My stomach is growling (´д`) 

Even my farts go puu (>∀<)/

I’m hungryyy~

(Give me another!!  (´∀`)/)


I’m hungryyy!



About “Hara Pekoman (Hungry man)”:

First of all, I was hungry when I wrote the lyrics, after I thoroughly lined up my favourite foods, the content was like that /laugh/.

“If I could eat all of this, I would be really happy”, it’s my heart’s scream /laugh/.

I’m usually moderate, but actually I really love sweets and dairy products like the ones coming from here.

In addition, I made this song with the condition that the lyrics would be shown on the monitor during the concert, so I put an abundant amount of emoji, in any case, I tried to finish it –giving it- a fun atmosphere.

However, since the lyrics are such taste, I thought that making the same taste up to the song would be kind of different.

I wanted to enjoy the “cool yet fun song” gap, so I dared to try making it uptempo rock. I think the live performance will be quite exciting, so I myself am really looking forward to it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love in Snow


切なくなる帰り道いつまで続くの?

心の隙间を埋めてくれる雪

いつも見惯れた風景に君がいるだけで

見たことのない街に見えてくる


叶わない恋だとしても

「君がすきです」

会いたい 会いたい

それだけを望みます


溢れる想いをあなたに届けましょう

白い雪に込めて

静かに降る雪は谁かの爱の言叶だから


冷たく綺麗なこの道を行き交う人こみ

気づけばどこかで君を探してる


叶わない恋なら

知らなければよかった

あなたの姿で

この胸が痛みます


届かぬ想いをあなたに届けましょう

白い雪に込めて

静かに降る雪は谁かの爱の言叶だから


やがて雪が止んで光が差して

通じ合えるのでしょう

私はいつも見上げてる

止むはずのない雪を


(Even if I can’t get your love)

(I’ll send my love with the snow)

Setsunaku naru kaeri michi itsu made tsuzuku no?

Kokoro no sukima wo umete kureru yuki

Itsumo minareta fuukei ni kimi ga iru dake de

Mita koto no nai machi ni miete kuru


Kanawanai koi dato shitemo

"Kimi ga suki desu"

Aitai Aitai

Sore dake wo nozomimasu


Afureru omoi wo anata ni todokemashou

Shiroi yuki ni komete

Shizuka ni furu yuki wa dareka no ai no kotoba dakara


Tsumetaku kirei na mono michi wo iki kau hito komi

Kidzukeba dokoka de kimi wo sagashiteru


Kanawanai koi nara 

Shiranakereba yokatta

anata no sugata de

kono mune ga itamimasu


Todokanu omoi wo anata ni todokemashou

Shiroi yuki ni komete...

Shizuka ni furu yuki wa dareka no ai no kotoba dakara


Yagate yuki ga yande hikari ga sashite

Tsuuji aeru no deshou

Watashi wa itsumo miageteru

Yamu hazu no nai yuki wo...


(Even if I can't get your love)

(I'll send my love with white snow)

How long will this painful way back home continue?

The cracks in my heart are filled up with snow

The scenery I’m used to see, It’s just because you’re here

It looks like a city I’ve never seen before


Although this love can’t come true,

“I love you”

I want to see you  I want to see you

That’s all I wish for


The overflowing feelings I’ll let reach you

I’ll put them into the white snow

The snow falling silently could be somebody’s words of love


This cold, pretty city is full of people going back and forth

I search for you among them in order to notice you somewhere


If this love can’t come true,

it would be good if I didn’t know about it

The image of you

makes my chest ache


I’ll let these unreachable feelings reach you

Putting them into the white snow

The snow falling silently could be somebody’s words of love


Soon the snow will cease and the light will shine

And we will be able to communicate

I’m always looking up to

the snow that will never cease


(Even if I can't get your love)

(I'll send my love with white snow)


About "Love in snow":

The first song I've written and composed by myself about five years ago, a song with a strong emotional attachment. 

Listening to it again now, there are quite some awkward parts /laughs/.

When I was working on this song I was insecure, wondering if I could finish it properly, however I suppose it came out to be quite well for a first time. When I worked on the lyrics I was particularly fussing over it, “I’ll write it in Japanese only.”

Afterall, I thought that the scene would have been easier to come to mind if in Japanese, rather than English, and also for those who’d listen to it, it would have been easier to get emotionally involved.

If you listen to it while imagining a scene where the falling snow is piling up and in a situation where you’re suffocating because of an unrequited love, you can get to be fully immersed into this world.

It’s one of my personal favourite songs, so I’d be happy if everyone will listen to it carefully.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interview about the concert:
This time, for my first solo concert, I looked for a theme and opted for “Energy” and “Fun”. I would be really happy if, along with the band members, I could unroll a clamorous and fun live, so that the fans too could have fun and enjoy it. In addition to that, in each corner I’ve included various types of songs, sexy, cool, playfulness, wildness… I plan to show more of my various faces. I think you will be able to feel plenty of surprising sides you can’t usually see during KAT-TUN’s concerts. 

Also, I was fairly particular about the song’s organisation, so I’d really like it if you’d pay attention to that as well.

I think it came out to be a very good flow that weaves together both already existing and new songs in a well-balanced way.

And, this time, I’ve opened an audition and opened it to the public to get the members since I thought that “I want it to feel like a band”, however, being able to also do this kind of things is one interesting side about solo concerts, isn’t it?

As for the audition, I, as a matter of course, joined to judge, though, since it was among many people, choosing the members was quite a hard work. But it was very fresh and stimulating.

I’ve chosen the members based on their performance, technique, the balance as a band and my feelings, as a result we gathered interesting people with a considerably great individuality.

For starters, there are two guitarists, one of which looks like having the atmosphere of a girl around him at first glance, he appears quiet, but his technique makes him undisputedly cool.

The other guitarist is someone who’s able to create real cool notes on top of all, somebody who makes you feel an unknown potentiality.

The bass is somebody who can make refined notes and who’s really reliable, and the drums is somebody who can make steady notes and rhythm, somebody who can relieve you together. 

Finally, the keyboard is somebody who’s got a good sense of sound and who takes the whole leadership. I think that he really is the strongest member.

To me, they’re not a backing band, but, to the utmost, they’re placed as members of the same band. In other words, they’d stand on the stage giving the feeling of a group of six people together with the “vocalist Ueda Tatsuya”.

It has always been one of my dreams to be able to do a live with a band format, so I’m happy to realise it, furthermore, I got really excited to be able to show something good along with those members. 

Also, I truly want people to pay attention to the production surface. There are many things I want to show, but if I were to cite one I particularly want people to pay attention to, I think it would be the visual-k corner.

While having a meeting, we’ve talked about this, so I said that “I want to include something like this”, so I thought I’d try to add some old footage of myself from back in the day, though, I thought that the footage was quite… something to laugh at /laughs/.

I would be happy if people could enjoy it and reminisce that “Aah, there was a time Ueda was like this.”

I’ve also written songs, with all my strength, useful for this corner which is pretty visual, so, for people who plan to come, please be wild as if you would be at one of those lives /laughs/.

Furthermore, I hope you’ll anticipate the dance corner as well. If I had to spend a word for it… it’s SM /laughs/. The theme is “I’m going to rule this world”, so I plan to build up a fairly intense dance performance.

We’ve prepared perfect outfits and accessories, it’ll be fully opened towards that S-feeling, so I’m looking forward to it /laughs/.

People watching might be surprised at first, but this is also part of the great charm it has, so I would be happy if people will enjoy it.

And, then, after all this wildness, I’ll have a boxing corner. I plan to do around four performances here, and all of them will be about muscles, I’ll be going to use muscles so it’ll be a very intense activity. After all, if I have to do this at most, I want to do something of a high level so that the audience will scream “Kya~h”.

So, now I’m in the middle of practicing this performance, however it’s harder than I thought, so I’m in a state in which I’m the one screaming “Kya~h”. But I’m absolutely not going to give in and I’ll do my very best in order to be able to deliver a perfect performance, so look forward to it!

In addition, I’ve put various of my own touches in this show. For example, I’ve drawn the illustration of the mice on the goods sold at the venue. Isn’t that cheeky face looking just like mine? /laughs/

That’s actually something I thought from a long time ago, that “I’d like to use it somewhere someday”, something I’ve been warming up for for ages.

I’m really happy to see it turned out to be this way!

At first, there are the main characters “NezuO-kun” (T/N: the kanji used for the “O” means “male” and it is the male mouse) and “NezuKo-chan” (T/N: the kanji used for “Ko” is usually used for female names, indeed it is the female mouse), but there are many more characters. I’d be really happy if you will carefully compare them!

Then, I’ve made a folding fan I’d like everyone to absolutely use when going to summer festivals, and also tried making tissues since it could be useful to have some /laughs/. They’re part of concert’s goods, but I’d be happy if you’d keep using them without unintentionally thinking that it’s a waste /laughs/.

By the way, I was the one producing everything, from the music broadcasted in the merchandise area and the illumination, to the images on the monitors. In other words, the “Ueda Tatsuya’s world” begins at the very moment you enter Johnny’s theatre. For this reason, I’d be happy if you could come to the venue a little earlier in order to carefully taste the worldview I’ve created.

Moreover, this time I’ll also plan to show a footage of the goods during the show. I think that’s some kind of experiment that other concerts don’t have, and it’s going to be extremely interesting once it’s done, so, please look forward to it too.

The concert’s name “Mouse Peace” is connected to the mouse used in the illustrations. I’ve decided for this because it’s just like the mouthpiece which is important in boxing, and “peace” also means “heiwa (in Japanese, “peace”)”. 

I like it a lot and I think it would be great if in future there could be a concert held with this title.

For this reason, first I want to do amazing things during this show, and I want to properly set forth on to the first step.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

カキゴオリ


賑わう人ごみ掻き分けて 君と買ったカキゴオリ

嬉しそうな君の笑顔 今でも忘れない …


「気をつけてね…」と  家族の言葉を聞きながら

走り出す 君に慌てたよ

浴衣姿 歩きにくいの?

つまずいてフクレル君 おかしかったな…


いつかまた季節が巡り 君に会えたとしたら

同じ気持ち同じ想いで また笑えるように…


涼しい夜風 君と浴びながら

はぐれないように ちゃんと手を握りしめて

金魚すくいに 打ち上げ花火

二人一緒にはしゃいでた 夏の夜


僕はいつも隣にいたよ 君と二人無邪気に

何も知らず変わらぬ日々を ただ笑ってたのに…


離れる車追い掛けて 何かを叫んでいたね

強がってたけどホントはね… 僕も泣いていたよ


いつかまた季節が巡り 君に会えたとしたら

同じ気持ち同じ想いで また笑えるように…

笑いアエルように…


Nigiwau hitogomi kaki wakete kimi to katta kakigoori

ureshisou na kimi no egao ima demo wasurenai…


“Ki wo tsukete ne” to kazoku no kotoba wo kikinagara

hashiridasu kimi ni awateta yo

yukata sugata aruki nikui no?

tsumazuite fukureru kimi okashikatta na…


Itsuka mata kisetsu ga meguri kimi ni aeta toshitara

onaji kimochi onaji omoi de mata waraeru you ni…


Suzushii yokaze kimi to abi nagara

hagure nai you ni chanto te o nigirishime te

kingyo sukui ni uchiage hanabi

futari isshoni hashai de ta natsu no yoru


Boku wa itsumo tonari ni ita yo kimi to futari mujaki ni

nani mo shira zu kawara nu hibi o tada waratte ta noni…


hanareru kuruma oikakete nanika wo sakandeita ne

tsuyogatteta kedo honto wa ne… boku mo naite ita yo


itsuka mata kisetsu ga meguri kimi ni aeta toshitara

onaji kimochi onaji omoi de mata waraeru you ni…

warai aeru you ni…


Pushing your way through the crowd of people  With the shaved ice you bought

Your smile looking so happy  I can’t forget it even now…


As you listened to your family telling you “Be careful”,

You started running in confusion

Was it difficult to walk in a yukata?

You were funny, stumbling and sulking…


Someday, when the seasons will go around again  I could get to meet you again

With the same feelings  The same thoughts I hope we can laugh again…


Bathing with you in the refreshing night wind

So we wouldn’t get lost, I properly grasped your hands tightly

After scooping goldfish, there were fireworks at the end

We were happy together, the two of us  On that summer night


I’ve always been next to you, With you, the two of us, innocently

On those unchanging days when we didn’t know anything  We just laughed…


You started chasing the car driving away  And screamt something

I was trying to be strong, but the truth is… I was crying too


Someday, when the seasons will go around again  I could get to meet you again

With the same feelings  The same thoughts I hope we can laugh again…



About “Kakigoori” (“shaved ice”):

This, in some ways, is non-fiction.

When I was in primary school, there was a girl who was my childhood friend and who lived next door to where I lived.

The lyrics which came out are all about real memories, like the goldfish scooping or the final fireworks. It’s a little embarrassing. It’s like… ending up reading my diary of that time /laughs/.

After that, I moved away, so I ended up not seeing her anymore, however I wonder what would have happened now if I would have always stayed living next to her, so I wrote the lyrics expanding that kind of image till that.

Although that’s part of my childhood memories, I’ve chosen words in order to give it a gentle atmosphere till the end, I’ve tried to finish it with a soft feeling.

I hope you can enjoy it as the story of a fleeting first love.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time



限りある時の中惑わさないで  溺れてしまう

  クサリみたいな糸で操られて  誰にも止められない


  出口のない答えすらない  舌が絡まる夜の世界

  まともな奴などいない楽園で  毒に紛れて誘い出す

  犯しあいまた傷つけあい  この街に朝などはこない

  気づけば闇に消えていく  止まらない欲のSplash


時を刻んでいく針が  僕の心を狂わす

  揺れながら崩れゆく  欲望に包まれて

  愛のないこの楽園で  過ちまた繰り返し

  目を開けて感じる  Little Time


  巡りゆく時の中微笑まないで  抜け出せなくて

  馬鹿みたいな女と始まるParty  今日もまたコワれて…


  意識のない記憶すらない  体が重なる夜の世界

  誰もが望んだこの楽園で  理性を失い暴れだす

  探りあいまた騙しあい  この街に光などはない

  気づけば女に溺れてく  止まらない欲のSplash


 時を刻んでいく針が  僕の心を狂わす

  揺れながら崩れゆく  欲望に包まれて

  愛のないこの楽園で  過ちまた繰り返し

  目を開けて感じる  Little Time


  一人月の下で踊るバレリーナ

  氷のような視線でただ僕を見る

  気づいてる時間がないこと

  終わる時間が近づいてる

  長い夢が醒めようとしている


  時を刻んでいく針が  僕の心を狂わす

  揺れながら崩れゆく  欲望に包まれて

  愛のないこの楽園で  過ちまた繰り返し

  目を開けて感じる  手をかけた A fear of Having little time

Kagiri aru toki no naka madowasanaide

Oboreteshimau

Kusari mitai na ito de ayatsurarete

Darenimo tomerarenai


Deguchi no nai Kotae sura nai

Shita ga karamaru yoru no sekai

Matomo na yatsu nado wa inai rakuen de

Doku ni magirete sasoidasu

Okashiai mata kizutsukeai

Kono machi ni asa nado wa nai

Kizukeba yami ni kieteiku

Tomaranai yoku no Splash


Toki wo kizandeiku hari ga Boku no kokoro wo kuruwasu

Yurenagara koware yuku Yokubou ni tsutsumarete

Ai no nai kono rakuen de

Ayamachi mata kurikaeshi

Me wo akete kanjiru Little Time


Meguriyuku toki no naka de Hohoemanai de

Nuke dasenakute

Baka mitai na onna to hajimaru Party

Kyou mo mata kowarete…


Ishiki no nai Kioku sura nai

Karada ga kasanaru yoru no sekai

Daremo ga nozonda kono rakuen de

Risei wo ushinai Abaredasu

Saguriai mata damashiai

Kono machi ni hikaru nado wa nai

Kizukeba onna ni oboreteku

Tomaranai yoku no Splash


Toki wo kizandeiku hari ga

Boku no kokoro wo kuruwasu

Yurenagara koware yuku

Yokubou ni tsutsumarete

Ai no nai kono rakuen de

Ayamachi mata kurikaeshi

Me wo akete kanjiru Little Time


Hitori tsuki no shita de odoru bareriina

Koori no you na shisen de tada boku wo miru

Kizuiteru Toki ga nai koto

Owaru toki ga chikazuiteru

Nagai yume ga sameyou to shiteiru


Toki wo kizandeiku hari ga

Boku no kokoro wo kuruwasu

Yurenagara koware yuku

Yokubou ni tsutsumarete

Ai no nai kono rakuen de

Ayamachi mata kurikaeshi

Me wo akete kanjiru Te wo kaketa

A fear of having little time

Don’t be deceived by the limited time and drown into it

A thread manipulating you like chains, no one can stop it


There’s no way out, not even an answer

A night world with entwined tongues

A paradise with no honest fellows and such, we lure slipping into poison

We ravish each other and hurt each other again

In this city, there is no morning or such

When you’ll realise you’ll vanish into darkness 

An unstoppable craving Splash


The hands marking the time  Drive my heart insane

While flickering and crumbling,  I’m covered with desire

In this paradise with no love,  I keep repeating mistakes again

I open my eyes and feel Little Time


In the midst of time going by, don’t smile  You can’t sneak away

A Party with a stupid-looking girl is starting

Broken again today too…


There’s no consciousness nor memories

A night world where bodies are piled up

In this paradise everyone wished for  We lose our reason and grow resistive

Probing each other and deceiving each other again

There’s no light or such in this city

When you’ll notice, you’ll be losing your head over a woman  An unstoppable craving Splash


The hands marking the time  Drive my heart insane

While flickering and crumbling,  I’m covered with desire

In this paradise with no love,  I keep repeating mistakes again

I open my eyes and feel Little Time


A ballerina dancing alone under the moon

With a gaze like ice, just looking at me

There’s no time to notice

The end is near

A long dream coming back to senses


The hands marking the time  Drive my heart insane

While flickering and crumbling,  I’m covered with desire

In this paradise with no love,  I keep repeating mistakes again

I open my eyes and feel Laying hands on

A fear of having little time




About “Time”:

This time, I’ve decided to do a visual-k corner, so I wrote this song based on that image.

I thought it would be more interesting to be as through as possible not only with the sound, but also with the character, so I plan to completely transform into the “old Ueda-kun” while singing it!

Please, you guys too, remember those days /laughs/.

Of course, I’ll have the band members too turn into visual-k. I’m also really looking forward to what kind of transformation it will be.

It’s an enjoyable song full of sound and visual.

That’s just one of the corners we’ll do at the end, so I want you to understand this.

Please, don’t think that “Ueda will be going down this route in future”, taking this song only /laughs/.

I didn’t have time and was on my wits’ end, but I thought “On the contrary, I might be able to write on the momentum, if I do it now”, so I wrote it all down at once. In a way, I was able to pack it with my feelings and express them, I guess.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interview:

Thankfully, I’ve been given the chance to add shows to this solo concert. First, I was really happy that there are so many people who want to come and see my solo concert.

I’m really grateful to everyone who asked for this!

While firmly keeping the core of “wanting to show something fun by all means”, I want to properly show various sides of me I usually don’t really show during KAT-TUN’s concerts, and deliver something for everyone to enjoy and be happy with overall!

The concerts are made for everyone, so if the audience thinks that it’s “fun”, then, please let those feelings out noisily, get excited and cheer with all your strength!

Among the audience there might be some people who don’t know me well but have been invited there, but I’m sure there are contents that even those people will enjoy, so, please, look forward to it!

I want to make that kind of concert that when going back home people will think “I want to see it again!”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

遥か未来へ


擦れたこの未来に何はあろの?

消えかけた遠い光り思います

願いはいつかきっとそう叶うと

信じて毎日走ってた


果しない不安もたまにはあるけど

何度でも走り出す ひとりじゃないから!!


広がる未来を心に抱いて

いつか見たあの地図を追いかけよう

夢見るチカラを翼に変えて

揺るがない想いを描けばきっと辿り着けるから


捨てない想いがあなたにはある

それはいつもどこかで支えになる

いつでも前向きなわけじゃないけど

その想いは大切にしたい


大きくきらめくこの空を見上げて

何度でも立ち上がる ひとりじゃないから!!


遥かな未来に期待を抱いて

いつか見たあの世界失はぬように

夢見るチカラを翼に変えて

揺るがない想いを描けばきっと聴こえてくるから


転びそうな時も 道に迷った時も

君がそばにいてくれたから 色褪せずにいける

ずっと どこまでも!!



広がる未来を心に抱いて

いつか見たあの地図を追いかけよう

夢見るチカラを翼に変えて

揺るがない想いを描けばきっと辿り着けるから

Kasureta kono saki ni wa nani ga aru no?

Kiekaketa tooi hikari omoidasu

Negai wa itsuka kitto sou kanau to

Shinjite mainichi hashitteta


Hateshinai fuan mo tama ni wa aru kedo

Nando demo hashiridasu Hitori janai kara!!


Hirogaru mirai wo kokoro ni daite

Itsuka mita ano chizu wo oikakeyou

Yume miru chikara wo tsubasa ni kaete

Yuruganai omoi wo egakeba kitto Tadori tsukeru kara


Suterenai omoi ga anata ni wa aru

Sore wa itsumo dokoka de sasae ni naru

Itsudemo mae muki na wake janai kedo

Sono omoi wo taisetsu ni shitai


Ookiku kirameku kono sora wo miagete

Nando demo tachiagaru Hitori janai kara!!


Haruka na mirai ni kitai wo daite

Itsuka mita ano sekai miushinawanu you ni

Yume miru chikara wo tsubasa ni kaete

Yuruganai omoi wo egakeba kitto kikoete kuru kara


Korobisou na toki mo Michi ni mayotta toki mo

Kimi ga soba ni itekureta kara iroasezu ni ikeru

Zutto dokomademo!!


Hirogaru Mirai wo kokoro ni daite

Itsuka mita ano chizu wo oikakeyou

Yume miru chikara wo tsubasa ni kaete

Yuruganai omoi wo egakeba kitto tadori tsukeru kara

What does this future that’s touching us have?

I think of it like a distant light that’s almost fading

One day, for sure, this wish will come true

Believing it, I keep running everyday


Sometimes there’s this anxiety of not achieving my wish, but

No matter how many times, I’ll start running  Because I’m not alone!!


Embracing this wide future into my heart

I’ll chase that map I’ve seen one day

Looking at my dreams, my power turns into my wings

If I picture these unshaking feelings, for sure, I’ll finally reach them


There are feelings in you that you can’t cast away

They will always be there, anywhere, to support you

Even though I’m not always facing forwards,

I want to treasure that feeling


Looking up at the big and sparkling sky,

I will stand up everytime  Because I’m not alone!!


Holding hopes to that distant future

Hoping that the world I saw one day won’t go away

Looking at my dreams, my power turns into wings

If I picture these unshaken feelings, I’m sure they’ll be heard


When I feel like falling down  When I get lost

Because you are next to me,

without fading, I can go on

Always,  anywhere!!


Embracing this wide future into my heart

I’ll chase that map I’ve seen one day

Looking at my dreams, my power turns into my wings

If I picture these unshaking feelings, for sure, I’ll finally reach them



About “Haruka mirai e” (“To the distant future”):

This is a song of support from me.

I’ve got this image from the professional boxers who attend the same gym as me.

They dream to become world champions and work hard with training everyday, but, be it strictly keeping on losing weight or anything else, it ends up feeling rather lonely, isn’t it so?

But, actually, you’re not alone, you have your family or your friends, there are many people around you who look closely at you, so don’t give up on your dreams and give your best, those are the feelings I’ve tried to put into my lyrics.

Of course, this isn’t only in regards of boxing, it’s the same for everything.

I hope that those who are striving for their dreams won’t give up no matter what happens and keep pushing on.

So I hope that you’ll think of this as a cheering shout to all hard-working people.

Of course, I myself plan to live my life front-facing this feeling the same way I wrote in my song.

The melody of the song has been completed having a nice feel to it, so I think you’ll feel better when you listen to it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Staff meeting:

This is when all the staff gathered for the first time for the preparatory meeting.

For the time being, I’ve been making new songs and writing lyrics, and I somehow had thought of some ideas about “want to do this in this way”, however I still hadn’t decided on the full content, actually, I didn’t even know what I could do and what I couldn’t for that stage, so everything was still unknown.

But I was genuinely happy to personally feel that “so many people are involved in my concert!”

I’ve always aspired to do my own solo concert and produce it myself like this.

Of course there was a lot of pressure, but more than that the feeling of “I’ll be doing something absolutely good” was bigger. Even now, this feeling hasn’t changed.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Member audition:

We had to split the band’s audition into two sessions.

My state at that time? I was more nervous than those who took part to it  /laughs/.

Because the band is the greatest core part of a concert, and who I’d have chosen would have made a big difference in the content of my stage, so I had to choose carefully.

When I was judging I thought “If I intently stare at them, they’ll get nervous and it’ll be hard for them to perform”, so I’ve tried to avoid making eye contact as much as possible /laughs/, despite that I’ve watched them closely.

It was really difficult to choose among all those people, and I felt sorry for those who didn’t pass, but I made a careful selection among all those people. I’ve selected amazing members, so I’m happy I can be sure that “I can make something great with them.”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hall preliminary inspection:

About the venue, that was the first time I went to inspect Johnny’s theatre. I remember thinking “It’s unexpectedly held in between”, as it was right after KAT-TUN’s 4DAYS shows at Tokyo Dome ended.

However, I thought that it looked rather interesting, since you’d get to carefully see our performances from each seat. At the same time, I was surprised at how close the distance is from the audience’s seats!

To make the best use of this closeness, I don’t want to make too many calculations in a weird way, generally speaking I want to show my straight skills to everyone.

As for the image, rather than a live, it has more the feeling of being in a circus hut, where you get to see various performances, I guess.

I’d be happy if everyone could enjoy it while excitedly wondering “what will happen next?!”
To people in the front line, I think that when I’ll dance there’ll be sweat and stuff leaping, so, please, don’t hate me /laughs/.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

育ち島


波音静かに聞こえる 小さなわした島

広がるウージぬ畑 果てなくどこまでも


終わりのない道で チラチラ光る

小さな草花達がくぬ島を鮮かに染めていく


島ぬ風 (カジ)よ私を乗せて 届けてたぼれ海ぬ彼方へ

島ぬ太陽(ティーダ)照らしてたぼれ心(ククル)に 雨(アミ)が鳴り降ろうとも


波風(ナミカジ)静かに吹かれて

やってくる大風(ウープカジ)美ら海まっ赤に染めて 

木々達がザワめく


遠くの雲とれれば 七色に光る虹(ヌージ)が映りだす


島ぬ風 (カジ)よ仲間 (エージュー)を乗せて 届けてたぼれ海ぬ彼方へ

島ぬ太陽(ティーダ)照らしてたぼれ心(ククル)に 雨(アミ)が鳴り降ろうとも


島ぬ風 (カジ)よ私を乗せて 届けてたぼれ海ぬ彼方へ

島ぬ太陽(ティーダ)照らしてたぼれ心(ククル)に 雨(アミ)が鳴り降ろうとも


島ぬ風 (カジ)よみんな(シーナ)を乗せて 届けてたぼれ海ぬ彼方へ

島ぬ(ティーダ)照らしてたぼれ心(ククル)に 雨(アミ)が鳴り降ろうとも



心(ククル)に残るくぬ美くぬ島よ


Namioto shizuka ni kikoeru

Chiisana washita shima

Hirogaru uujinu hatake

Hatenaku doko made mo


Owari no nai michi de

Chirachira hikaru 

Chiisana kusabana tachi ga

Kunu shima wo azayaka ni someteiku


Shima nu kaji yo Watashi wo nosete

Todoketetabore umi nu kanata he

Shima nu tiida Terashitetabore

Kukuru ni ami ga nari furou tomo


Namikaji shizuka ni fukarete

Yattekuru uupukaji

Chura umi makka ni somete

Kigi tachi ga zawameku


Tooku no kumo torereba

Nana iro ni hikaru nuuji ga utsuridasu


Shima nu kaji wo Eejyuu wo nosete

Todoketetabore umi nu kanata he

Shima nu tiida Terashitetabore

Kukuru ni ami ga nari furou tomo


Shima nu kaji yo Watashi wo nosete

Todoketetabore umi nu kanata he

Shima nu tiida Terashitetabore

Kukuru ni ami ga nari furou tomo


Shima nu kaji yo Minna wo nosete

Todoketetabore umi no kanata he

Shima nu tiida Terashitetabore

Kukuru ni ami ga nari furou tomo


Kukuru ni nokoru kunu chura shima yo

The quiet sound of the waves that can be heard  On this small island of ours

Pulling apart the wide woods, it is never-ending


On the endless roads  the lights are flickering

The small flowers dye this island of bright colours


Riding the wind of this island

to reach the other side of the ocean

The island’s sun shining on me

In my heart, I can hear the rain starting to fall


The wave’s breeze blows silently

The strong winds come around

colouring the beautiful sea fully red

The trees rustle


When the distant clouds disappear, the brilliant rainbow of 7 colours gets out


Riding the island’s wind with friends to reach the other side of the ocean

ocean

The island’s sun shining on me

In my heart, I can hear the rain starting to fall


Riding the wind of this island

to reach the other side of the ocean

The island’s sun shining on me

In my heart, I can hear the rain starting to fall


Riding the wind of this island with everyone

to reach the other side of the ocean

The island’s sun shining on me

In my heart, I can hear the rain starting to fall


What’s left in my heart is this beautiful island



About “Sodachi shima” (“Island of growth”):


Actually, when I was a child I used to live in Okinawa.

So, I’ve always wanted to try to make a song whose theme was Okinawa, one day. Hence, while remembering the songs somebody used to hum and Okinawa’s dialect, I’ve tried to shape my feelings for Okinawa right after.

I’ve given more importance than usual to Japanese, because I intended to make the lyrics so that the scene would come to the mind of people who have never been to Okinawa as well.

I’d be happy if they’d think “Okinawa is great, I’d like to go.”

By the way, “Sodachi shima” is a coined word I made.

Since there is the word “Island of birth”, I thought it would be good as well to use a word with the meaning of the island I grew up in, so I’ve made it the title.

To make an explanation in relation to the sound, it is a peculiarity of Okinawa to have a scale without “re” and “la”. Therefore, I stuck to that song as well and tried to make it feel more Okinawa-like. 

At the concert, I want to sing it in a comfortable mood and be barefoot.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dictator

You are innocent doll face.

I fill your blood my vase.

You are the slave of fate.

I give you love affair.


I am your rule of the world.

Your body is a sacrifice.

If you are double crosser.

Strike my whip going around.


Die! Live your life with my command.

It’s time to bend your knees.


You can’t run, Even you can’t hide, I know you will come in the place of plastic kingdom.

You can’t run, Even you can’t hide, I am king of desire of the love…

(and you are) addicted to the love.


destination

destruction

frustration

human relation

disconnection

generation

explosion

extinction

conclusion

creation

connection

improvisation

communication

devotion

unite-nation


You can’t run, Even you can’t hide, You have no way out, in the place of plastic kingdom.


You can’t run, Even you can’t hide, I know you will come in the place of plastic kingdom.

You can’t run, Even you can’t hide, I am king of desire of the love…

(and you are) addicted to the love.


About “Dictator”:
Since it’s a long-awaited solo concert, first thing I wanted to take in some dance at the beginning, and then, as a result of various preparatory meetings we held, I thought to do something grand as well, and then I’ve decided to try to express the very flashy SM world /laughs/.

I’m thinking of using every mechanism in the theatre to show the various things, so I’d like it if everyone will look forward to it.

Even for the song, I’ve built it holding a great fixation to every minute detail, till the sound.

Actually, I’ve reached various troubles on the way, and it was really hard to be doing all the works over and over again each and every time, but the result of advancing without any compromise, I think, has brought me to complete a very cool song, so, for this reason, please look forward to this too!

The lyrics are quite of a hard content, in which I came up with all at once as from another country, and I’m a dictator who will rule over everyone.

So, I’ve ventured myself and tried to make the lyrics completely in English.

In regards of this song, the image of it is not much to be captured in the words as much as it is with the dance, outfits and performance… I want everyone to enjoy this worldview seeing it in total from above. I might say it could be one of those rare songs you wouldn’t be able to see if it wasn’t a solo concert.

It’ll be full of adrenaline from the beginning till the end, so, everyone’s tension will raise and everyone will get excited!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Teen’s


突き抜けるこの青空を 教室から見上げてい

春の風が髪揺らす 退屈な午後の授業

響いてるチョークの音は みんなの子守唄

目をこすり僕らは皆 あの鐘を待っている


カラの鞄持って 自由へ駆け出した

止まらない鼓動が今 僕らを包み込む


前を見続けるよ ただ走り続ける

どんなハードルも 強く高く飛び越え

変わらない日々を 仲間と笑えたら

奇跡だってほら きっと起こせる気がする


賑やかな渡り廊下 みんなの溜まり場所

いつまでも話題尽きず 恋だとかと騒いでる


決められた校則に 負けないようにって

新しい目標見つけて  今を生きいる


声が聞こえるよ ただ走り続ける

暑くなる体温を 肌で感じながら

いつか輝く あの光を信じて

僕らは探し続ける 答えを見つけ出すよ


着慣れた制服 いつかは脱ぐ日が来る

限られた日々 後悔しないように 

あの光を追い続けるよ


声が聞こえる ただ走り続ける

どんなハードルも 強く高く飛び越え

変わらない日々を 仲間と笑えたら

奇跡だってほら きっと起こせる気がする


振り返らずに前に進むよ

Teen’s life


Tsukinukeru kono aozora wo Kyoushitsu kara miagete

Haru no kaze ga kami yurasu Taikutsu na gogo no jugyou

Hibiiteru chooku no oto wa Minna no komori uta

Me wo kosuri bokura wa minna Ano kane wo matteiru


Kara no kaban motte Jiyuu he kakedashita

Tomaranai kodou ga ima Bokura wo tsutsumikomu


Mae wo mitsuzukeru yo Tada hashiri tsuzukeru

Donna haadoru mo Tsuyoku takaku tobikoe

Kawaranai hibi wo Nakama to waraetara

Kiseki datte hora Kitto okoseru ki ga suru


Nigiyaka na watari rouka Minna no tamari basho

Itsumademo wadai tsukizu

Koi da toka to sawaideru


Kimerareta kousoku ni Makenai you nitte

Atarashii koto mitsukete Ima wo ikiteiru


Koe ga kikoeru yo Tada hashiri tsuzukeru

Atsuku naru taiyon wo Hada de kanji nagara

Itsuka kagayaku Ano hikari wo shinjite

Bokura wa sagashi tsuzukeru Kotae wo mitsuke dasu yo


Kinareta seifuku Itsuka wa nugu hi ga kuru

Kagirareta hibi

Koukai shinai you ni Ano hikari wo oi tsuzukeru yo


Koe ga kikoeru yo Tada hashiri tsuzukeru

Donna hurdle mo tsuyoku takaku tobikoe

Kawaranai hibi wo Nakama to waraetara

Kiseki datte hora Kitto okoseru ki ga suru


Furi kaerazu ni mae ni susumu yo

Teen’s life

This blue sky breaking through  I’m looking up to it from the classroom

The spring breeze shakes my hair  In this boring afternoon class

The sound of the chalk reverberating  Is everyone’s lullaby


Having my empty bag  I run off to freedom

The unstoppable beats are now wrapping us


I’ll keep looking ahead  I’ll just keep running

No matter the hurdle  I’ll jump over it, strong and high

On these unchanging days  If I could laugh with my friends

Look, I feel that a miracle can happen for sure, after all


The lively corridor  Which is everyone’s gathering spot

They never run out of topics  Making a fuss over love and such


I won’t surrender to the rules decided by school

I’ve found a new target  And now I’m living


I can hear the voice  And keep running

while I feel the sun getting warmer on my skin

Believing that one day  That light would shine

We keep on searching And we will find the answer


The uniform you used to wear  One day, there will be a time you’ll have to take it off

I don’t want to regret  Those limited days

I’ll keep on chasing that light


I can hear that voice  And keep running

No matter the hurdle  I’ll jump over it, strong and high

On these unchanging days  If I could laugh with my friends

Look, I feel that a miracle can happen for sure, after all


Not looking back   I’ll keep going ahead

Teen’s life



About “Teen’s”:
The content is about looking back at the fun times as a student.

I wrote the lyrics down mingling them together with my own real experience.

It might be something you’ll enjoy with a refreshing feeling, which feels like “Youth!”

But, when one’s in their teen’s, they don’t think about anything and keep running recklessly and that only is fun, however there are many various things you can’t see at that time, which you won’t realise until you become a bit older.

For this reason, the lyrics might be easier to sympathise with to those who are out there in the society to work rather than to those who are still students.

Also, the song I plan to perform before this is “Yankee kata omoi chuu”, which is also a song about being a student, so I was aware of not putting any similar lyrics and sound to it.

There’s no meaning in showing the same colours in it, and since I’m doing this kind of concert with a lot of effort, I want to show as many different emotions as possible, to reach everyone.

… With that being said, this song is the only one which hasn’t reached a complete state yet. So, we’ll have to wait till the end of the show to see what it is like when finished… /laughs/


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ヤンキー片思い中


体温爆発  君がそばにいる

見とれてドキドキ  おまえのブリティーフエイス♥

『教科書見せろよ』そんなー言さえも

お顔がまっ赤です。何も言えずに今日も…



このまま何も動き出さず  友達のままでいようか?

近づけば近づく程  怖くなっていくものです  ぬぉ~


『おまえがすきだよ』髪型はバッチリだ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』男ならここはきめるぜ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』おまえもオレがすきだろ?

『おまえがすきだよ』夢ならいえるのに…


ケンカじゃ負け無し  そんなオレだけど

最強伝説  ついに終局迎える

『おはよう』不意うち話しかけられた

天使の笑顔で  ふらふらノックダウン♥


このまま単車にまたがって  おまえを連れだそうか

いつかこの風を切りながら  夢を語りたいぜ~!  ぬぉ~


『おまえがすきだよ』こうなりゃ玉砕覚悟!!

『おまえがすきだよ』うそうそやっぱ無理です!!

『おまえがすきだよ』誰かオレを手伝えよ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』夢ならいえるのに…


『おまえがすきだよ』髪型はバッチリだ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』男ならここはきめるぜ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』こうなりゃ玉砕覚悟!!

『おまえがすきだよ』うそうそやっぱ無理です!!


『おまえがすきだよ』誰かオレを手伝えよ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』牛丼くらいおごるぜ!!

『おまえがすきだよ』おまえもオレがすきだろ?

『おまえがすきだよ』夢ならいえるのに…


キスも済ませたぜ!!

やることやったぜ!!

只今妄想中!!ぬぉ~

Taion bakuhatsu Kimi ga soba ni iru


Mitorete dokidoki omae no pretty face ♥

« Kyoukasho misero yo » sonna hitokoto sae mo

Okao ga makka desu. Nanimo iezu ni kyou mo…


Kono mama nanimo ugokidasazu Tomodachi no mama de iyouka?

Chikazukeba chikazuku hodo Kowaku natte yuku mono desu Nuoooo~


« Omae ga suki dayo » Kamigata wa bacchiri da!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Otoko nara koko wa kimeru ze!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Omae mo ore ga suki daro?

« Omae ga suki dayo » Yume nara ieru noni,,,


Kenka ja make nashi Sonna ore dakedo

Saikyou densetsu Tsui ni saikyoku mukaeru

« Ohayoo » Fui uchi hanashi kakerareta

Tenshi no egao de Furafura Knock down ♥


Kono mama tansha ni matagatte Omae wo tsuredasou ka

Itsuka kono kaze wo kirinagara Yume wo kataritai ze Nuoooo~


« Omae ga suki dayo » Kou narya gyokusai kakugo!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Uso uso yappa muri desu!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Dareka ore wo tetsudae yo!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Yume nara ieru noni,,,


« Omae ga suki dayo » Kamigata wa bacchiri da!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Otoko nara koko wa kimeru ze!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Kou narya gyokusai kakugo!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Uso uso yappa muri desu!!


« Omae ga suki dayo » Dareka ore wo tetsudae yo!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Gyuudon gurai ogoru ze!!

« Omae ga suki dayo » Omae mo ore ga suki daro?

« Omae ga suki dayo » Yume nara ieru noni,,,


Kiss mo sumasetaze!!

Yaru koto yattaze!!

Tadaima mousou chuu!! Nuoooo

My body temperature exploded  You're by my side

I'm fascinated, palpitating  Your pretty face

"Show me your textbook" A few words like those

My face is fully red  I couldn't say anything today as well


Like this nothing will happen Is it okay to stay friends?

The more I get close to you, the more I get scared  Nooo


"I like you" Your hairstyle is perfect!!

"I like you" If I'm a man, then I'll succeed in this!

"I like you" Do you like me too, don't you?

"I like you" I could say it if it was a dream...


I never lose any fight  That's who I am

The strongest legend  Finally it's approaching its end

"Good morning" you suddenly spoke to me

With your angelic smile Unsteady knock-down


Just like this, I'll straddle on my bike Can I take you out?

One day, while the wind is blowing  I want to talk about our dreams~! Noo~


"I like you" If it's like this, preparation for a defeat!!

"I like you" No way, no way, it's impossible after all!

"I like you" Somebody help me!!

"I like you" I could say it if it was a dream...



"I like you" Your hairstyle is perfect!!

"I like you" If I'm a man, then I'll succeed in this!

"I like you" If it's like this, preparation for a defeat!!

"I like you" No way no way, it's impossible after all


"I like you"  Somebody help!!

"I like you"  I'll offer you a gyuudon!

"I like you" Do you love me too, don't you?

"I like you" I could say it if it was a dream...


Let's finish it with a kiss!!

I've done what I had to do!!

Just now, I'm in the middle of a delusion!! Nooo~






About “Yankee kata omoi chuu” (“The yankee’s crush/unrequited love”):
People around me were surprised by this song, they said “I didn’t think it would come out like this.”
Personally, I think it’s a push song I’d like to line up with “Hara pekoman”.

You can understand it following the title, the theme of this song is “Yankee”.

I wrote the lyrics with the image of a pure guy who usually acts tough, but when he’s in front of the girl he likes he ends up turning all red.

I was very particular with the words’ transcription. The guy is dumb, so he uses a lot of hiragana, but, since he’s a yankee, he can properly write words like “the strongest” and “honourable defeat” /laughs/.

I’d be really happy if you’d enjoy all of those small details as well.

And in the clips displayed during this song, the characters from the goods, NezuO-kun and NezuKo-chan, will appear in a yankee way, so, please, look forward to it too /laughs/.

Furthermore, the interlude of this song has a section of three-three-seven beats, so I’d be happy if everyone could get excited and used the fan from the goods all at once /laughs/.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

愛の華


雨音いつものように聞いていた涙と

アルバムいつものように眺めてた片隅で一人


また見えない未来に怯えている

誰か抱きしめてただ愛してほしい

 

愛のカケラを

逃げ出さぬように

砕けぬように両手で抱きしめ

このまま季節が通り過ぎても

あの優しさは忘れない

 

差し込む光に少し眩暈を覚えて

私を包み込むように優しく花びらが舞う


この街の景色も彩を変えて

あどけない優しい風が頬を撫でる

 

空を見上げてあの何もない

無数の曇りに心奪われて

涼しい日差しに

照らされて今少し笑顔になれた気がした

 

いつか二人で歩いた桜道で

変わらぬ思いと握りしめたその手は

いつもの笑顔といつもの温もり

二度と時は戻れないから

 

愛の桜はこの胸に散り

決して二度とは咲くことはないけど

もう一度いつかはあの“ミチ”を歩いてゆく

また華を咲かせるように


Amaoto itsumo no youni

kiite ita namida to

arubamu itsumo no youni

nagameteta katasumi de hitori

mata mienai mirai ni obieteiru

dareka dakishimete tada aishite hoshii



ai no kakera wo

nigedasanu you ni kudakenu you ni

ryou te de dakishime

kono mama kisetsu ga toori sugite mo

ano yasashisa wa wasurenai


sashikomu hikari ni

sukoshi memai wo oboete

watashi wo tsutsumikomu you ni

yasashiku hanabira ga mau


kono machi no keshiki mo iro wo kaete

adokenai yasashii kaze ga hou wo naderu


sora wo miagete ano nani mo nai musuu no

kumo ni kokoro ubawarete

suzushii hizashi ni terasarete

ima sukoshi egao ni nareta ki ga shita


itsuka futari de aruita sakura michi de

kawaranu omoi to

nigirishimeta sono te wa

itsumo no egao to itsumo no nukumori

nidoto toki wa modorenai kara


ai no sakura wa


kono mune ni chiri 

kesshite nidoto wa saku koto wa nai kedo

mou ichido itsuka wa ano

"michi" wo aruite yuku

mata hana wo sakaseru youni

As always, I was listening to the sound of the rainfall, tearing

As always, I was gazing at the album, alone in a corner

Again, I got frightened of that future I can’t see

I want to hold somebody, I just want to be loved


The fragments of this love,

I hold them with both hands

so that they won’t escape, so that they won’t break into pieces

Even if the seasons pass quickly

I won’t forget that tenderness


In this light shining in

i feel a little dizzy

As if they were wrapping me,

the tender petals are dancing


Even the scenery and colours

of this city have changed

And the innocent and gentle wind

brushes my cheek gently


I look up at the sky where there’s nothing but

countless clouds

snatching my heart away

Lit by the refreshing sunlight

Now, I feel I can start smiling a little


One day, I’ll walk on that path of cherry blossoms we once walked on

Where, with unchanging feelings

I grasped those hands tightly

With the usual smile and with the usual warmth

Because time won’t turn back again a second time


The cherry blossoms of love


are scattered inside of this chest

Even though they won’t ever bloom again

someday, I’ll walk that “path” once again

So this blossom can bloom again





About “Ai no hana” (“The blossoms of love”):
It’s a song I’ve made being completely particular for the lyrics, as well as the melody and arrangement.

In particular, I really like how the level gradually raises, building up from the intro, then the A melody, B melody and the hook.

Also, this song is sung in a very high key, but it’s something I’m very obsessed with,

Actually, in the past, I used to sing one tone lower, but singing KAT-TUN’s songs with higher keys, I naturally raised my key.

I was happy to feel all over again that I’ve grown up, with this song.

As for the lyrics, I’ve written them once and showed them to a friend who told me they couldn’t get the meaning, so I’ve rewritten it one more time.

But I think it was worth it, to refine it that way and it came out really well.

Actually, a friend of mine, who just had their heart broken, was almost crying when they read the lyrics /laughs/.

At this concert, I want to express the cherry blossoms’ blizzard coming from the lyrics in a good way and properly create its worldview.








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Translation – 「Mouse Peace 2024 ~Garyuu Tensei~ 」pamphlet – Ueda Tatsuya

TRANSLATION - KAT-TUN "HONEY" pamphlet